My current view: the studio as seen from the office upstairs. It's a grey and rainy monday afternoon here in Amsterdam. I didn't feel like being a wifi nomad today, so I set up shop in Joost's studio. It is rather quiet in the building. I can hear people walk, but that's about it. Rain keeps pouring down from time to time, creating my most loved type of white noise. This for me, is the ideal condition to write: nothing but the sound of my fingers hitting the keyboard, a gush of wind and the drops of rain. And of coffee in the making, of course.
Current view | the studio
/ 3 November 2014
My current view: the studio as seen from the office upstairs. It's a grey and rainy monday afternoon here in Amsterdam. I didn't feel like being a wifi nomad today, so I set up shop in Joost's studio. It is rather quiet in the building. I can hear people walk, but that's about it. Rain keeps pouring down from time to time, creating my most loved type of white noise. This for me, is the ideal condition to write: nothing but the sound of my fingers hitting the keyboard, a gush of wind and the drops of rain. And of coffee in the making, of course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments
Post a Comment