Autumn mornings

/ 13 October 2014

Autumn morningsThis picture was taken at my parent's place last week. What I love most about it, are the old rooftops of the shed and the house next door. I took this picture one early morning; it was still warm enough to be outside for a bit without a coat. It has been a weird autumn so far - weather wise. Only right now, as I write this post, it feels like autumn weather is finally here. Early morning, blanket wrapped around me, writing and drinking coffee. Pure bliss, if you ask me. I've been longing for these kinds of autumn mornings for a while now. I love the coziness that cold, dark weather brings. I love wearing cardigans, sweaters, mittens, a scarf! I love the light of candles and twinkel lights in the morning (well, all dy to be honest). And while this year seems to go down as the warmest year in history for this small country of ours, I cannot help but hope for a rainy and grey autumn, followed by a cold and white winter. Fingers crossed!

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.