Countdown: a list of things

/ 10 November 2014

countdown10 things I love to do:

  1. Walk around Helsinki at night when it is cold and covered in snow.

  2. Travel on the U-bahn in Berlin and read a book. Look up occasionally.

  3. Get up really early and go out for coffee.

  4. Writing. For a while though, I forgot how much I love to write. Hence, the very long blogging break.

  5. Biking though the country side.

  6. Binge watch Scandinavian crime series.

  7. Taking notes & making lists.

  8. Looking through old photo albums.

  9. Reading. Also something I forgot I enjoyed as much as I do. Stress can really screw up your brain.

  10. Laugh at really bad jokes.




9 things I like to eat:

  1. Bimi & chicken piri piri.

  2. Chocolate (Fazer, Kinder are my favourite 'general' brands).

  3. Lamb sausages & cous cous.

  4. Avocado sandwich with Japanese peper, Maldon salt & lime juice.

  5. Crayfish.

  6. Sushi. Especially inside out rolls.

  7. Seaweed salade.

  8. Scrambled eggs with sun-dried tomatoes.

  9. Cake.


8 drinks I like:

  1. Coffee

  2. Chocomel

  3. Old Fashioned

  4. Vodka Martini

  5. Jaffa

  6. Pellegrino

  7. Cocos pineapple juice

  8. Earl Grey tea


 

7 places I want to visit:

  1. New York

  2. London

  3. Prague

  4. Istanbul

  5. Lisbon

  6. Tokyo

  7. Scotland


 

6 things I need to do this week:

  1. Interview three people.

  2. Finish writing an article about food culture in The Netherlands.

  3. Sort through boxes of stuff.

  4. Paint the hallway.

  5. Clean the balcony.

  6. Taxes.


 

5 things I want to do this week:

  1. Go to a museum.

  2. Wander around the city & take photographs.

  3. Get up early, go out and write for NaNoWriMo.

  4. Make dinner at least once (Joost usually cooks dinner.)

  5. Read a book.


 

4 things that crossed my mind today:

  1. 'I'm running really late.'

  2. 'I should get some sleep.'

  3. 'I love walking through the city when the streets are aligned with twinkle lights.'

  4. 'I wish it would snow.'


 

3 things I would like to buy:

  1. New Moomin mugs.

  2. A warm sweater.

  3. Nail polish.


 

2 things I will do before going to sleep:

  1. Finish this post.

  2. Read a bit in Amy Poehler's new book: Yes Please.


 

1 thing I'd like to say:

  1. Please copy this list and add your own answers!

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.