
Here are some things I love and adore, both online and offline. Enjoy!
Reflections on almost a decade of daily writing by Gala Darling.
I loved this bit in particular:
My motivation is that I want to continue working for myself for the rest of my life, and even the bad days of self-employment are a hundred times better than the best days of working for someone else. When I view it through that lens, choosing to push on through, to evolve, grow, and transform both myself and my business is the easiest thing in the world.
An instruction manual for moi, or any other introvert: understanding introverts (via Susannah)
How to build your creative tribe by Braid Creative

24 — Air Jordan 1 Retro "Old Love New Love/Beginning Moments"
Joost just launched a new project featuring 24 iconic Nike shoes. It's cool and I'm proud. 'Nuff said.
15 questions to ask yourself every Friday - great list to keep track of your biz + goals.
Cocorrina on the freelance life and blogging. Also: loving the wall paper that she designed recently (below). You can download it + read her thoughts on kindness here.

Floral Cocorrina Pattern by Cocorrina
Cuteness overload: bits + pieces by Bleubird.
Two great posts (among many other) this week over at A Beautiful Mess: How to stay motivated and achieve your goals + Scrapbook supplies 101, what you really need to get started.
Sandra's pictures of the Fall of the Wall 25 years ago.
Other things I love + adore this week:
Colder weather • seeing the first snowy pictures appear in my FB timeline + on blogs (Finland + Canada) • writing up a storm • meeting up with internet friends • planning our trip to Copenhagen next month • reading blog posts from when I lived in Finland • streets lit up by twinkle lights • going for a walk each day -->
Last but not least:
You've probably already seen this (not that it matters, it's SNL...!) but I only discovered this clip last week: Stefon's farewell...
No comments
Post a Comment