
It has been 10 months since I last set foot on Northern ground. And as every year for the past 13 years when seasons change, I long to go back. Back to Finland, back to the Northern way of life. So I'm trying to incorporate that way of life here, right now, in the middle of Amsterdam. Also, I'm trying to jump-start my Finnish. Marlou recommended the website and app called Memrise. It's perfect for learning a language or keeping your knowledge of one up to snuff.
In October I'll visit Copenhagen and get a dose of Northern life - I have never been, so if you have any tips, please let me know. Until then I thought I'd browse a bit through my archives and see if I have some pictures to share of Helsinki. Pictures that I think I've never shared before in this space. Hope you'll enjoy it.
Have a lovely weekend!





No comments
Post a Comment