


On our second date ever, Joost and I visited Antwerp for a day. A very cold day. We walked for hours and by the end of the day were completely pooped. We wanted to get a pre dinner drink but none of the restaurants would seat us, because we were only looking to get a drink, not dinner.
In the end we got to a little square, where we picked the first café we came across and went in. It was the loveliest place. Small, cozy, warm (!) and friendly people. We both ordered prosecco and it came in Babycham glasses. I had never seen those before - Joost had though - and I became a fan instantly. The prosecco was really good, we talked and photographed and talked some more and sipped prosecco.
We visit Antwerp a couple of times a year. It's so easy to go there by train from Amsterdam and the perfect place to get away from it all. Every time we're there we go back to Café Céleste and sip prosecco from Babycham glasses. I think we have established a tradition.
Photo of me taken & processed by Joost
No comments
Post a Comment