I haven't felt like myself these last few days. A minor meltdown about this new career of mine yesterday, didn't help much to get my groove back. What did help was spilling to a friend and her comforting words, telling me gently what to do. I needed someone else to tell me what step to take next. And even though every bit of my body told me to slow down, i needed permission from someone else to do so.
The sun is shining brightly this morning and I feel much lighter today. My spirit is lifting and I find inspiration in the little things. For the first time in weeks I read all my favourite blogs. I've been so out of the blogging world lately and when I start working from home, I'm gonna need my digital tribe of friends!
Yes. Finally I'm starting to look forward to my last day at work. I'm going to miss those kids, and knowing that I'll no longer hear the laughter of kids around me every single day breaks my heart. But I can live my dream and that's an oppurtunity that not everyone finds on their path.
No comments
Post a Comment