Sunday Scribblings :: Hospital

/ 26 October 2007

I remember some happy times in the hospital.

Happy times with new best friends playing in the playroom when I was little and wondering what all the fuss about scary hospitals is about.

Granddad buying me a small colourful car to play with everytime he was in hospital and I came to visit him. I still have those colourful cars today.

Working in the hospital during my college years, the grounds became familiar and again a place to meet new friends.

I realize though, that there may be a time in the future, however near that may be, that I worry and wonder and cannot remember all the fun and beautiful memories I made in hospitals before.

Not remembering is just fine for some time, but I don't want to forget. Just like I don't want to forget that there hasn't been a time that I didn't take a deep breath of fresh air when I left the white halls of the hospital behind.

Find more scribblings here

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.