Quietness

/ 23 October 2007

I love this little fellow. He had me at hello. Or better said, at 'meeeeh.' Even with his feet covered in mud, he still knows how to put a smile on his face and wrap me up in love.

The past few days have been a whirlwind of new and old impressions. Top that with:

  • an allergic reaction to 'something' (if only I knew what)

  • medicine that is supposed to help clear the allergic reaction but makes one the tiniest bit sleepy

  • a vaccination and they always, no matter what kind, make me sleep like a baby


and you've got yourself the perfect mixture to ruin all the productive plans you had.

But I will be back, with a fresh blogpost here and a new website (and for the autumn swappers: my postcards for the swap too!) Just give me another day, or maybe two. For now I will leave you with my new love, lets call him Fritz, and I hope that his smile will brighten your day!

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.