As I mentioned in a previous post, I've had a pretty heavy allergic reaction to 'something'. Being allergic isn't something new for me, however it usually results in heavy sneezing, this time it surfaced on my face with redness all over it.
It is getting better though and the meds no longer make me sleepy. Still, I spent the entire week indoors. The cold crips wind outside hurt my skin and all I craved for was a blanket, the couch and movies. I'm still a bit blown away by this, blown away by the impact this little hiccup had.
And so I spent the better part of the day researching eating habbits, wondering what would be best for my allergic body. There's so much information out there, that I'm a bit lost as to what would be best for me to do. Any advice on this subject matter is welcome! And I would love to hear your stories on eating more healthy food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments
Post a Comment