A recent set of events made me want to change my lifestyle a bit. I'm not talking drastic here, I'm just saying that I want to take better care of myself. For example by eating more healthy foods, but more on that later.
I realized that in order to do so, I have to take better care of my inner self also. Which meant that I had to tackle some events from the past that I've been ignoring ever since they first happened, I had to face feelings I have towards one person in particular. And so I started writing down everything I want her to know.
Everything I have always wanted to say, but never got a change to or just never did for whatever reason. I wrote it all down and I felt a bit lighter, but I feel that I haven't let everything go yet. I guess it takes time. If you've built up weight over a period of time you don't expect to lose it all in a few days either.
Then I thought of the people who spread negativity around like a sprinkler does water. You all know who they are, but for some reason we allow them to do so, sometimes long after they are gone out of our eye sight. And so I picked one of those people and wrapped a piece of string around his waist in my mind's eye. On the other end of the string i attached a big red balloon. As soon as I did the person started floathing in the air, hoover in front of me. And I told him that I would no longer allow him to project his negative energy on me, that I was choosing me and that I would not only let him go now, but blow him away too! And so I did. I'm telling you it works wonders!!!!
When I woke this morning I felt lighter and happier than I have in a long time. Maybe it had something to do with the fabulous foods awaiting me.
I spent the better part of my Sunday researching food and have decided to go organic and eat raw foods. I'm thinking breakfast and lunch raw and if I feel like it dinner too, but no pressure there as long as it is a healthy organic meal. It just feels right to start walking down that path again. When I was little we had a garden filled with fresh veggies and fruits. I remember that it took me years (!) to adjust to the taste of store bought greens, when my parents decided to stop growing them (to much work.) Nuff said I guess.
After drinking a glass of tepid water with some lemon juice and a cup of nettle tea to wake my body, I'm now gonna make myself a smootie. Maybe meditate afterwards and dance my way into this new day. All this makes me feel like I'm staying at a fancy spa...well I am actually. I'm very fancy! hee hee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments
Post a Comment