Tuesday

/ 26 September 2007

As I said, life's a funny thing. On Tuesday I met a friend in Scheveningen. We went to La Caldera, a beautiful store where they sell lots of soothing things. Incense, stones, oils, even rose petals! I always feel much better after a visit there!

We went back to the city centre for lunch. I never had Japanese before, so my friend suggested that we go to Genki Tei. It's a small Japanese restaurant, which I of course walked passed many times before without noticing it...

We entered the restaurant in a hurry as it was pouring rain outside. Drops of water fell in my neck until i happily discovered the hand dryer in the bathroom. I felt very sex-and-the-city-like while drying my hair under the blow dryer (remember that episode?) Anyway, as you can see on the picture above, the food was delicious. And what I loved most about that morning and early afternoon was the extraordinary on a ordinary tuesday.

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.