"The problem with spending a few days out of your normal routine is that when you return you want that routine, the one that has held you afloat for so long, to be changed. It doesn’t fit like it did just a few day ago." Susannah
For days I've been trying to translate my feelings into words, only to find out that someone already did that. See, the reason that the routine doesn't fit like it did a few days ago is because I have changed. I've made a decision and I know it is the right one because the same old routine doesn't feel safe anymore.
Which I guess, is also the reason that I'm not able to find words to write. My mind is quiet. I've made it up. I might not know how or when, but I am moving. This means that I have to let time form a new routine for me.
I wonder what it will be like.
No comments
Post a Comment