n.
- Stimulation of the mind or emotions to a high level of feeling or activity.
- The condition of being so stimulated.
[www.answers.com]
For days I've been trying to find inspiration, despite the fact that my heart is in Finland. I listen to Finnish radio, read Finnish news papers online, watch movies that are spoken in Finnish, study the language and history...Yet, I'm still here and not in, for example, the park in the picture above.
All this 'weirdness' and lack of routine have numbed me a bit, writing doesn't even go that smoothly as it did for the last couple of months. However, I have discovered a few fun things during the past days. So here's a good old list of new finds and old sources of inspiration:
jaiku (so addictive and Finnish =)
keri smith
flickr favorites
emma laiho
journaling
magazines
autumn
children
B&J cookie dough ice cream
dreaming
(great)grandchildren
steaming hot cup of coffee
inspiration anywhere
I will update this list as the evening progresses. Having a girl's night tonight. Movies, martini and lots of inspiration!
In the mean time i encourage you to share your sources of inspiration in the comments below, I'll add them to the list!
No comments
Post a Comment