spc :: the closest

/ 16 July 2007

When SPC announced that this month's challenge was going to be elements, I was thrilled and inspired. Little did I know that the flu would stand in my way. So I had to adjust my plans a bit and I came up with this photograph.

Leaning my head against a wall in my apartment is the closest I get to connecting with the earth these days. And when I do, I close my eyes and dream of wandering around the city, riding on my bike while summer rain falls on my head, or sketching on the freshly mowed lawn of the park.

The later is what I've been doing inside the last couple of days. Sketching. Doodling. Dreaming about earning a living doing what I love.

Today's message from the Universe told me that we're going to manifest dreams really, really easy today.

Now is the time.
Use what you've got.

Find more elements here!

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.