Waiting

/ 15 July 2007

On Friday I went to see my doctor, he told me what I expected: i have a sinus infection. He gave me some medication and I've been feeling a bit better every day. A bit better in the way that I'm doing some things around the house, but need a rest afterwards. A bit better in the way that I feel that I need more time to get over this flu, but also feel guilty.

So, I decided I need a little backup, a little encouragement so to speak. That is why i started writing this post. Even though I might feel guilty or sad for not going to work tomorrow (it is the last week before the summer holiday and i won't see the kids till September) I know I need more naps. More watching reruns and read more books. I need to gain some strength in my body again, before I can handle kids running around me. So here it is, I admit it, I'm still sick.

I'm sick and I'm bored. But I'll just have to deal with that now. And I secretly hope that you'll entertain me with a fun story!

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.