remind me

/ 20 July 2007

In my previous post I shared the things I want with you. I reread the post several times, because there was something in those words that didn't feel right.

Now I know.

And I need your help to remind me of it, when I seem to forget.

I need you to remind me of my passion for words and images when I question why I don't have a fulltime job or when I doubt myself because I don't have a full degree in anything.

I need you to remind me of my longing for a abundant, creative and joyfull life when logic thinking and every day worries fill my mind.

I need you to remind me that I want to earn a living doing what I love, instead of earning a living doing something because there are bills to be paid.

I need you to remind me that I long for nature, woods, air to breathe and rain to fall on my curly hair, while I still live in the city.

I need you to remind me that one day I will create a home for my family, when I think I'm running out of time to do so.

I need you to remind me, and if you want I'll remind you too.

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.