Sometimes you just need to let it all out. That's what my previous post was about, more so than the freak out part. I could have written it all in my journal, or talked to a friend over the phone. Instead I chose to write it here, for everyone to read. See, if only one person out there realized that he or she isn't the only one that freaks out over silly stuff, than it was worth it for me, writing it down for everyone to read and judge.
I'm sometimes in awe of the things that others do or think, because I used to think I was the only one with that 'weird' habit or 'silly' thought. And every single time I find out that I'm not 'the only one' i'm relieved. It is good to know we're not alone and it is great to find kindred spirits.
So I encourage you all to share, splurge, dream, explore, embrace, and set that 'weird' habit or 'silly' thought free by sharing it in the comments or via email! I'll bet you that you're not the only one.
*
This is an amazing story about ninety years of living.
No comments
Post a Comment