I've been tagged by the lovely Stacie. So here goes, eight random facts about me.
- We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and they should read your blog.
1. I had my first kiss when I was seventeen.
2. I have lived in Amsterdam, Harlem, The Hague, Helsinki, Vantaa, Espoo and several other villages.
3. I would love for my house to be all clean and organized, but it isn't. This weekend I am trying to change that fact for the ...time. Wish me luck!
4. I love cheese with apple sauce.
5. I received two postcards today. One from the USA and one from Canada. I love the internet :D
6. I had a date last Sunday. A cookie baking date with this sweet friend. We baked cookies at the same time: she in California at 10am and I in Holland at 7pm. It was so much fun to know that someone across the globe was baking at the same moment I was. I'll post pictures soon!
7. I've been single for over a year now. And I think I'm done with it. Or not. Or maybe I am. Although being single has its advantages, but sharing things with someone is fun too. Yeah, I'm done with being single. Or not. (aka a reason why I'm still single ;)
8. My sort-of-nickname is Sophie, my real name is Silvia.
I'm tagging Emma, Sia, Wanda, Diandra, Nieke, Luzie, Georgia and Leonie.
***
I've been tagged for this meme again by Darlene, so I figured I'll just add eight more things about me :)
1. When a big news event occurs I have to watch CNN. Simultaniously I'll check the internet for updates, trying to find out as much as I can about what's going on. This probably has something to do with my journalism background, I just can't help it.
2. When I lived in Helsinki I used to go to the movies A LOT. With friends, or alone. Here in Holland I hardly ever go to the movies, let alone go by myself. Weird huh?!
3. My grandma used to help me think of april fool jokes when I was little. However, she always said not to tell anyone that she had suggested to, for example, sew my dad's pj's together :D
4. I'm weird when it comes to deadlines. I'll always make them, but only in those last few minutes. Take this morning for example. In 3 hours my mom will be here to pick up some stuff that I no longer want in my house. Clothing, some books, furniture etc. I still have to sort through a huge stack of things and here I am...blogging.
5. I love early winter mornings. When the air is crisp and the street lights make the quiet world glow. Or riding a bike through a deserted city on a cold winter night... *sigh*
6. I love interior designs magazines. Like these two. And I love love love reading them while soaking in the bathtub...Please don't ask me why, because i have no idea.
7. I don't have siblings, and I really don't like that. I blame my parents, of course.
8. I love watching speed ice skating (is that the correct translation?). From November to March I'll watch it almost every weekend.
No comments
Post a Comment