Just for today
I will not worry what tomorrow will bring
I stumbled on this song (Just for Today by India.Arie) a few days ago. It was part of my music collection for some time already, yet I never noticed it. The universe had perfect timing and I listened to the song and the lyrics at the moment I could hear it.
I’m gonna try something new
Gonna walk through this day
Like I’ve got nothing to prove
I know I don’t have to prove anything to anyone, but sometimes you feel the urge to do so. This will probably always be a part of life. But not today, not for me. See..
Although I have the best intentions
cant predict anyone’s reaction
So I’ll just do my best
I always have the best intentions when creating some fun activities for the kids at work. The reaction of my colleague starts to get predictable. Luckily the kids are anything but.
I'll put one foot in front of the other
Keep on moving forward
And let god do the rest
I have this vision in my mind for my home, and I will start creating it today, tomorrow, this weekend and so on. It is in me and needs to come out to create a basis from where I can travel further in life. I need to sleep under the stars again.
I don’t know what’s gonna happen
That’s alright with me
I open up my arms and I embrace the mystery
I am letting go. I start to feel lighter with every passing day, creating room for new, exciting, crazy things.
Just for today
I’m telling the truth like its going out of style
Gonna swallow my pride
Be who I am and I don’t care who don’t like it
I let my heart, my intuition guide me through the day. Any day. Regardless.
It’s okay not to know
Exploration is how we grow
It’s ok to not have the answer
Coz sometimes
It’s the question that matters
And even though my heart sometimes has the answer and I don’t know the question…the how…I still believe that it is okay. Time will lead my way.
I don’t know what’s gonna happen
That’s alright with me
I open up my arms and I embrace the mystery
No comments
Post a Comment