sunday evening

/ 27 May 2007

The smoke of burning incense is dancing on the air in my bedroom. Candle light is flickering and my kitty is purring like she's in need of burning some extra calories and purring is the best way to do so. I am comfy in my red pj´s and with my braided hair.

I spend the entire day redecorating my apartment. Only my bedroom is finished, the rest will have to wait until tomorrow. I am tired and in need of some words to spin 'round in my mind. So that is why i am sitting on my bed with my laptop in my lap, drinking a latte and writing this post. When I'm done with this I'll probably read something. Yesterday I purchased a delightful book: Bird by Bird by Anne Lamott. I'm a bookaholic and the adiction seems to get worse every week...

'Creating a bohemian home' is one of the 23 things on my list to do before I turn 23. I already bought some new art supplies, created a new piece, written poetry and had a fabulous diner with moi alone. Four down, one in proces and eighteen to go!

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.