Day One :: Fun Outings

/ 25 April 2007

This morning I took a walk along the coastline. First I walked through the dunes, something I've never done before in the 15 months that I live so close to the sea (I’m ashamed to admit it…) From atop of the dunes I could actually see a tall building that is located near my home. I took a picture of that view as a reminder that nature isn’t as far away as it feels. I should breathe in the fresh salty air more often.

I enjoyed playing with my camera during the walk and I will share the results in the coming days. While taking photo's and walking in nature I thought of how this would be wonderful to do for a living. To just look at the world and take in all her beauty.

When I got back home I wasn't sure what to do with my time. It was only noon and I felt like I needed to go out again. I have this feeling often when I’ve done something fun and then return home not being able to get on with my day. I'm not sure how to tackle this state of mind.

At least I'm glad I did all these fun things today. It helped to keep my mind from spinning. Maybe that's what's been bugging me: after a day of fun outings I have ones again, time to think. I've always had a hard time calming down my mind. It spins around like a madwoman sometimes...One thing that helps though, is laughing.

So please excuses me, I have a date with Will & Grace.

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.