SPC :: Black & White :: Good Times

/ 27 February 2007

After a very short walk at the beach this morning (it kind of rained really bad...) my dad and I took a tram to Delft. He never visited that city before and really wanted to. So what is a daughter to do?!

We arrived there at lunchtime, needless to say we had lunch first. After lunch we walked (still in the rain) to a famous church: The New Church. It's the place where all the royals are layed to rest and has a wonderful history because of that.

Later wedid a bit of shopping, I bought some wonderful wrapping paper and then we went back to my place to warm up with a cup of coffee.

The day didn't go as planned, but it was more fun because of that. And the rain...not to bad. I love rain!

You can find more black and white pictures here...

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.