Good happy vibes

/ 28 February 2007

It's 11.00 am, the day is just starting as I write this. I've been to the doctors this morning as I felt some swelling in my throat yesterday. As I suspected, the doc thinks it has something to do with my thyroid gland. It runs in the family...

On Friday I need to get some blood tests and an ultrasound of my neck. I don't mind needles and have no problems with getting that ultrasound. But last night, when I was freaking out just a tad, I read this post by Andrea. I'm in on the pact, whether I ever need someone to go with me to a scary doctors appointment or someone who needs me, to be a companion to the doctors.

I'm not sure what signals by body or the universe is sending me at this moment, all I know is that I'm okay, at ease and in for something fun to do. So that's what I'll do. But a little help from you, dear reader, might come in handy. Sometimes a girl just needs all the good, happy vibes she can get.

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.