Eyes wide open

/ 22 February 2007

This week something eye opening occurred to me. A writing job, that I took even though I am really busy, adjusting to a new job and had the flu, didn't turn out the way it was supposed to. Then it hit me that I never should have taken the job, that I did exactly what I was planning not to do...

...I want to create things for the sake of creating. I want to create things, be it with paint, beads or words, that I feel inspired to create. And yet I put all my time and energy in creating things for money. Maybe when I stop doing that, things will all fall into place.

Tomorrow isn't only the last day before the weekend, it is also the last day before a week of Spring holiday. I'm really looking forward to it and have planned some nice outings. But the first thing to do on my list this coming Saturday is to create.

Create. Create. Create.

And if I can't find inspiration, then I'll just have a cup of coffee, sit down and daydream about what to do next.

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.