Words of emotion

/ 21 January 2007

I cannot find the words to tell. It is leaving me short of breath, my heart aching, my mind spinning. I feel like a child again, not the grown up I’m supposed to be.

I’ve been asking the Universe to give me a sign. To give me words that will help me understand, help me heal, or just make me smile.

I keep saying to myself that mothers are children too. Is it fair to put blame on her? To feel the anger I feel sometimes? She has made many choices in her life...Even if what I feel, isn’t what she meant for me to feel…is that my fault? Is it anyone’s fault?

I’m just gonna write the words...tomorrow will be another day, hopefully a less depressing post, but for now I just need to write down these next words to acknowledge...acknowledge that I’m tired and hurting and I just need to let go…but I’ve run out of words and tears to cry.

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.