Cocooning

/ 22 January 2007

Last night, way past my bedtime, I decided on something. In order to move on, I need to cocoon. After my meeting this morning I will go to the grocery store to buy good, healthy food. Lots of tea and a bit of chocolate. I will buy a magazine if there is one that appeals to me (most of the time there is...I LOVE magazines!) Then I will come home, and clean up a bit. Start laundry and then start writing...writing down all the aching memories I can think of. I'll write them down, with pen on paper, in order to get them of my mind. And if I crash, brake down and want to feel sorry for myself, I can and I will.

So please bare with me a day, maybe two or even more. Maybe the posts I'm going to write are not as lighthearted as the ones I have been writing for these past months. But who knows, maybe writing about the bad stuff, will bring up the good stuff as well!

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.