Time

/ 28 January 2007

Time Flies...

Time is a magical phenomenon and since I've started this blog I became even more aware of this fact. My bloggie family is growing ever day, expanding the time zones of my blog world and with it I become more aware of the passing of time.

Every morning, when I wake up, I realize that some of you are still living in my yesterday. Either getting ready to go to sleep, or snoozing in dreamland.

Every afternoon, just before I start making dinner, I realize that some of you are heading towards the kitchen too. To make breakfast, to start the day that is already ending in my time

Every night, when I turn of the lights,  I realize that some of you are starting to enjoy your evenings.  With family, friends or in solitude. At home, at a party, anywhere.

I am well aware that you are there.
Wherever you are.
I wish you a good morning.
A good day.
And a good night.

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.