First of all, I want to tell you all how much I appreciate your kind comments and loving words. Thank you so much. It did me good.
Yesterday I felt the writing ship had sailed. As much as I wanted to write things down, no words came to my mind. That was until I heard a song by Lauren Hill. These first few words, say it all:
I find it hard to say, that everything is alright
Don't look at me that way, like everything is alright
Cuz my own eyes can see, through all your false pretences
But what you fail to see, is all the consequences
I ended up with writing everything down, afterwards I felt empty. But in a good way. Now I'm slowly getting in good spirits again. My fire is burning again, and fills me up with energy. I made an excerpt out of the pages I wrote. I feel I need to put it out here, maybe someone will recognize the feeling and maybe that recognition will help in some way. So if you want to, you can read it here. I'm not gonna put it out and open in this post, as I feel I've shared so much of this with you already. It's time for a new chapter.
The next chapter will involve putting my writing out there, out here. I'm grateful that I can write. That I can express my feelings, dreams and fantasy through words. I'm grateful for the inspiration your words give me. And most of all I'm grateful for your support.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments
Post a Comment