I've been dancing a lot lately. For good causes or for no reason at all. Thea wrote a post about The Secret and her dancing. While writing a comment on it saying that I'm struggling to apply the whole secret 'lifestyle', I realized that I'm already living it.
A couple of days ago I got a good review on my writing, one that made me really believe that I am a writer, that I can do this for a living. Not that I'm so insecure about my writing, it is just that it comes so easily that I feel it can't be good enough. So with the good review came more confidence in my writing, which let to me working on my website today. Between designing the site and writing some texts, I received a mail about a translating job and before I realized it, I had a new assignment...
Letting go...that's part of The Secret, I guess.
But most of all, positive thoughts and lots of shakin' your bootie!
To view my website, click here. More work will be added soon.
No comments
Post a Comment