I remember reading Andrea's post on Magpies last May. I don't remember playing it though. Last night I stumbled on Magpies again. This time it was a post by Boho girl. I was reading a bit through the archives (a thing i sometimes do to get to 'know' more about the person behind a blog I recently discovered) when I read about it. I decided to give it a try. So i got my Longman's dictionary and meditated on two questions:
Q. What do I need to know?
A. neanderthal (man) ~ someone who opposes all change without even thinking about it
neapolitan ~ ice cream ~ has layers of different colours and tastes
Q. Where do I need to go?
A. id ~ Freudian psychology ~ the part of your mind that's completely unconsious but has hidden needs and desires
Needless to say that the last answer astonished me just a tad...
I still can't wrap my mind around it. But when I do, in the near future or years to come, I'll let you know. For now I encourage you to try it, if you haven't already. Just think of a question, meditate on it for a while. You'll know when you have to grab the dictionary, then open it, let your finger lead you to the answer. I would love to hear what your question was and if the answer left you as astonished as mine did!
No comments
Post a Comment