Entering this bloggieworld some time ago, has given me a sort of freedom. Freedom to connect with people. Now this may sounds as if I hardly get out of my house, but that's not it.
I work from home, I study from home. While others might work with people around them, I work with a sleeping cat on my desk and the voices that come from my cd player. Any contact with the 'out side world' is appreciated. Being it by mail, email, comments and even stats. Stats? Yes, I find joy in checking the stats of this blog every morning. To see how many people visited and maybe even read my words, while I was sound asleep.
So you see, if I get this giddy 'bout stats, think of what comments would do to me!
All I´m saying is that it would be nice to know who the people behind the stats are. I'm a curious girl!!
So I would love it if you say hi today and make me smile and dance around my studio.
And while you're at it...go say hi to her also and dance. Just dance, baby!
No comments
Post a Comment