As the first month of this year comes to an end, I started to think back about all the things that had happend, and felt a bit overwhelmed. So in order to stay in touch will all these events, I've decided to make a list. I'm thinking this could be a monthly thing, would make for a nice overview and the end of the year!
January 2007...
...Started with fireworks in the rain and after spending the evening at my grandmothers, me and my parents went to visit their neighbours. I've never had so much fun with people aged 70+ then that night (my parents are actually 53 and 60, but the majority was 70+) What a special way to start a new year!
...I connected with new people, kindred spirits who give me inspiration, comfort and sharing words with people all over the world is just so special, connections I treasure.
...Was the month in which I started my 99words project. The first words have been created, many more to come. I will update the 99words flickr page in a couple of days.
...Was also the month in which my website went online and new freelance assignments came on my path.
...I started my first full month of participation in SPC and have found much joy in doing so.
...I played Magpies for the first time and was stunnend by the answers to my questions. Still am actually.
...I shared with you some bits and pieces of me and my past. It felt good to get it out in the universe and I treasure your kind comments.
...I started dancing more and smiled like I never did before and I also found faith in a necklace and comfort in wearing it.
January 2007: Joy, Letting Go, Faith, Inspiration & Friends
No comments
Post a Comment