Two things

/ 11 January 2007

I stumbled upon this list on Boho girl's blog. I thought it's a nice way to tell a bit more about myself and I love lists, so here I go:

Two names you go by:

Silvia
Sophie

(read an old post on these names here)

Two parts of your heritage:

I know of only one part: Dutch.

Two things that scare you:

my neighbours (they behave rather strangly...)
narrow minds

Two everyday essentials:

A steaming hot cup of tea
Extra strong, mat wax to keep my curls curly (and not go fuzzy)

Two things you are wearing right now:

small silver earrings
pink necklace

Two of your favourite current bands/artists:

Rosie Thomas (!)
John Mayer

Two things you want in a relationship (other than love):

Laugther
Friendship

Two truths:

I had my first kiss when I was...17
I'm currently consulting a life coach (and I love it!)

Two favorite hobbies:

travelling
being creative (with beads, pastels, paint, paper, fabric, words...)

Two things you have to do this week:

I have a job interview tomorrow
And I feel I should do something creative

Two stores you shop at:

The Bodyshop
American Book Center

Two shows you like to watch:

Desperate Housewives
The L Word

Two things you'd buy if money were no object:

A one-way plane ticket to london, and travel around the world from there
a white vintage dress

Two wishes for 2007:

Find a nice job
Take steps to make my creative dreams become reality

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.