The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.
St. Augustine
This quote has somehow become my life motto. It all started when I was sixteen. I moved to Finland for a year, a so called 'highschool year' and had the time of my life. During my stay there I visited Stockholm (Sweden), Talinn (Estonia), St. Petersburg (Russia) and many places in Finland. I lived in Vantaa, Helsinka and Espoo. When I got back to Holland I moved to Haarlem. Later on I lived in Amsterdam and almost a year ago I moved to The Hague. In the mean time I've travelled to France, Germany and South Africa.
I've read a few pages and am dying to read more. But tomorrow I'll flip a few pages back as I will visit the town where I grew up. Which has been, and is, a nice journey as well.
Have you been 'reading' as well?
No comments
Post a Comment