The girl who dreams a lot

/ 28 November 2006

I am a girl named Sophie. Which is, by the way, not my real-life-name. It's a name giving by my grandmother to a little girl. This little girl played a big role in the stories my grandmother would tell me. The older I got, the more I realised that Sophie and I had a lot in common. I had a penpal growing up, so did Sophie. Sophie was an only child, as am I. In my dreams I am a writer, and I made this dream a reality. I write texts and interviews in both Dutch and English. I write in my journal, and letters to friends. I also send postcards to people who I don't know. I love ballet, but don't dance anymore. I wonder why not...Currently I'm reading this book. I've read it before, and even the second time around I can hardly put it down. In fact, it is waiting for me on my bedside table at this very moment. Midnight is almost here. So if you want to know more about me, come back tomorrow, or send me a note, I'd like that.

Sweet dreams!

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.