This morning I met with a friend for coffee. We hadn't seen each other in a while, so we had lots to talk about. What I love about our friendship is that we always have good conversations. Quality girl time, so to speak.
During our conversation I realised how different I look into the world, than I did a few months ago. I felt proud somehow. So after she left for the railway station, I went to visit my favourite store ‘Dille & Kamille’ (only in The Netherlands and
Belgium
I’m afraid, but visiting the website most bring inspiration as well.) I felt it was time for a new journal. Fresh pages, for a fresh start. Because you can make a fresh start every single day.
I remember reading a quote about being able to make a new start every single day or something. Does anyone know which quote I mean? It just won’t come to me…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments
Post a Comment