Waiting in Time

/ 26 November 2006

This morning I woke up out of an intense dream, that has been in my mind ever since. In the dream I visited a mall with one of my dearest friends. For some reason, I told him to wait in front of a store while I went into another. When I got out of the store I walked, but in the opposite direction. I walked and walked, out of the mall, into the city. Suddenly I realised I forgot to meet up with my friend. I wondered if he was still there, how long he would wait for me. So I went back to the mall, to that particulair store...and he was gone.

All day I've been trying to find the message of this dream. Writing it down, it all becomes clearer. When I didn't show up, or at least not in time, he went on. He couldn't wait, because he had other things to do. I, we, got this message a long time ago. We always waited, but we would never show up in time to meet each other. This dream is a confirmation of the kind of friendschip we have, that it is ok and going strong.

We don't wait anymore, but we do show up in time to meet each other.

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.