NaBloPoMo: Perhaps not every day

/ 23 November 2013


So perhaps I'm not following the exact 'rules' of play when it comes to NaBloPoMo by not posting every single day. However, participating in this challenge, did encourage me to post more often, sometimes even daily.



It has also helped me to start writing longer posts, although not in this space. I found that certain topics were not suitable for Elke Dag. I've always seen this space as a document of everyday life, and even though deeper thoughts are part of that, I didn't feel comfortable sharing them here. So I've set up camp somewhere else on the web as well. But of course, I'll continue to document everyday life here.



Speaking of documenting, I've purchased a 'Project Life' album and page protectors. For some time now I've been thinking about a way that would allow me to document daily life outside of this blog. At first I liked the idea of PL, but not so much the designs that were out there. I like to keep things simple, and now I've found several sources that have a more minimalistic view on this way of documenting. Looking forward to create the first pages! I wonder how it will affect the ways I document everyday life and what it will be like in a few years time, to look back through the albums. Only time can tell.



Happy weekend!

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.