NabLoPoMo 2013: I almost forgot

/ 5 November 2013


It's just after 10 PM. It's raining outside, candle light is lit indoors. I've been watching The Killing, read a book and wrote in my journal. So many thoughts, ideas and hopes are surfacing these days, they need a place to land.

I almost forgot about NaBloPoMo today. Here I am, turning to the page, just in time. It's funny, I've tried to do many a 'xx day project', yet I have never succeeded before. This time around, it doesn't feel like a chore, though. It feels right, something I truly want to do -something I don't want to forget. Even if only a few sentences appear on the page, I was here, I showed up. That's all that matters to me right now.

p.s. Earlier today I posted a new Everyday life interview with Finnish illustrator and painter Anna Emilia Laitinen. You can read it here.

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.