Time flies

/ 30 October 2013

Painting Joost 's new studio.   #studio #reluct #paiting #white #diy #sunday #light
Wee break from painting. With Cola in a champagne glass :)  Have a lovely Sunday!   #sunday #break #painting #diy #studio #reluct #feet #lookdown #fromwhereistand #500feet

Time flies. Days are strung together by work, fixing up Joost 's new studio, trying to clean the house, eating and sleeping. I feel like there's little time left to relax, to actually get the house cleaned up before a new mess forms, to walk aimlessly around the city, to sleep just a little bit longer. Perhaps it's the change of season or I might just be a little too busy. Fact is that my energy levels are low and time is slipping through my hands.
I've got several interviews lined up to share with you. I've been meaning to post one for a week now. It doesn't take a long time to set it up, yet I can't seem to find five minutes. Well,  except for this moment. A quiet moment, sipping coffee,  waiting for my next appointment. A moment just long enough to share a few thoughts here via my mobile.
How do you find the time to do all the things you like?

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.