Roundup || week 42, 2013
/ 18 October 2013
I've been back from my Copenhagen trip for a couple of days now. And ever since I've had trouble getting back in work mode. Isn't it always like this? Besides working, I'd like to clean the house today, bake pulla (cinnamon buns) and unpack all the goodies I brought back from Denmark and Sweden. Copenhagen is such a wonderful city and the day trip to Malmö was lovely as well.
It has also been very good to be back home. Joost and I went on an impromptu dat last night. We walked around town for like an hour, in search of a cafe that would fit our mood and also one where we could brainstorm on a project we're working on together. Finally we found a lovely wine bar, just behind Dam Square. The atmosphere was nice and we enjoyed a small whine tasting and charcuterie. We returned home after midnight and drank tea and ate kruidnoten. It was a lovely night indeed. Happy weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments
Post a Comment