Autumn light

/ 7 October 2013


The pictures above were taken early this morning. The sun was out, the fog still touching the surface of the earth. Together with the changing colours of the leaves, it created a wonderful scenery. I love this time of year, when the days are still filled with sunshine, but Autumn is popping up everywhere. You can feel it in the morning, the air is crisp and the sun shines brightly, but not as warm as a few weeks before. Leaves are turning red and orange, some have already fallen on the ground...

They say that the weather will change soon. Grey and rainy days are ahead. I can't feel sad about this. Even though I'll miss these beautiful mornings, I'm ready for the coziness of true Autumn weather.

More posts on Autumn: Autumn days by SouleMama & Closed for Winter by Fine Little Day


No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.