A new home

/ 6 October 2013

Taken in Joost's new studio




A new home, a new address, with a new interior. Here we are. 

Another lovely design by Blogmilkshop: I love their work. And a new platform: I switched from self hosted Wordpress to Blogger. Because for this blog, the latter seems to have everything I need.

The archives are a wee bit small right now, but I'm adding posts everyday. I just want to make sure that all the images are there, links are working and everything fits in the new design. In fact, some posts might still seem a bit wobbly. Please bear with me for the time being.

URL and RSS wise, not much has changed. If you've subscribe to www.elke-dag.com you should be fine, it's redirected to this blogspot address. But you can of course also follow the blogspot address or subscribe via bloglovin'.

Things are changing in this digital space of mine, and it feels good.

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.