Just another day

/ 18 September 2013

IMG_20130917_091641.jpg

IMAG0044.jpg

IMAG0045.jpg

IMAG0048.jpg

IMAG0051.jpg

IMAG0052.jpg
Just another day. A random tuesday. I spent the morning and the beginning of the afternoon at home, working. The couch was my office today. I'm looking forward to a new couch. One a bit more fluffy. Although this is the perfect couch to work on, that's a plus.

The rest of the afternoon was spent en route. Running errands, meeting up with a friend, more errands. The second to last image is the view I had while sitting on a bench alongside one of Amsterdam's canals. Eating an apple cinnamon muffin. It was almost four and it was my lunch. Hopefully tomorrow will be a more relaxing day. A day when I will not forget to eat lunch at a proper time.

It is almost 10pm now. I've treated myself to a new magazine today, which I will read in bed while listening to the rain falling and wind howling outside. Oh how I love Autumn. Good night!

p.s. The slippers I'm wearing are by Muji. Joost brought them back from London. I hope Muji will open a store in Amsterdam soon. Love almost everything they make. And the slippers...they are very comfortable and very warm. Happy feet!

p.p.s. The everyday life interviews are back. The first new one will be online tomorrow.

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.