EVERYDAY LIFE INTERVIEW / MONIQUE

/ 21 June 2012

 

What does everyday life mean to you?

Always striving to keep fuelling my passion. Trying to find the work life balance. And discovering the extraordinary in the ordinary.

Can you share a daily ritual with us?

Coffee. A good one too. I live in Melbourne, a city well known for exceptional coffee, with cosy cafés hidden down little laneways throughout the city. We are very spoilt for choice, so I make sure I take the time to savour a good cup of coffee every day. I like to get to work, catch up on whats on for the day, then walk down the road with my work colleague for a coffee and catch up chat.

How do you break the pattern of daily life every once in a while?

I like to discover a new café or get up early and have breakfast with my husband at a nearby café before work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monique us a graphic designer from Melbourne, Australia. You can find more of her photo's on Flickr & on her beautiful blog!

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.