EVERYDAY LIFE INTERVIEW / LEILA

/ 11 June 2012

Seagulls Mocha


What does everyday life mean to you?


 Everyday life to me is work and daily routines. I work from home, so I need to manage myself and keep a consistent schedule. At the same time, I try to take breaks here and there so that I don't overwork myself. It's easy for me to work straight into the night sometimes!

Can you share a daily ritual with us?
I wake up, open the curtains to let the light in, reply to emails and start working on projects. I'll take a lunch break and watch something on Netflix--lately it's been Twin Peaks. I'm completely obsessed with that show! I'll keep working after lunch and take a few breaks out on the patio to read a book, watch the seagulls, drink some limonade, or play with the dog.

 How do you break the pattern of daily life every once in a while?

I like to get out of the house and go somewhere I've never been before, even if it's to a farmers market or beach. I think it really helps to clear your mind and inspire you in little ways.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can find more of Leila's photography on her website, Flickr & instagram!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.