EVERYDAY LIFE INTERVIEW / MARIA LUNDTRÖM

/ 7 September 2011


What does everyday life mean to you?



It means to me: days that pass without me thinking too much about what I should or shouldn't do. Apart from working I'm just living my life and try to make the best out of it as it looks like in the moment. Everyday life means a lot of my lifetime, and I like to enjoy my days.

Can you share a daily ritual with us?



My daily (not so exciting) ritual: I wake up quite early, around 6-7am. I make coffee and a good breakfast, I eat it and go to work. Right now I work at a kindergarten.
When I come home I usually make dinner and read mails, writing a blogpost...When I have a work in progress I go to the studio after I eat.

How do you break the pattern of daily life every once in a while?



I just break it! I'm quite a spontaneous person and never hesitate to do something else apart from my daily routine on a normal day. That would easily be to see some friends for a dinner, or to go to a opening and grab a beer afterwards, or just  do something that I find interesting.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maria is an artist from Finland. You can find her blog here. She's working on a new blog which will be online soon. It will focus more on her art (paintings & installation) yet continue to show bits & pieces of her daily life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments

Post a Comment

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.