EVERYDAY LIFE INTERVIEW / METTE KÆRLIG HILSEN

/ 31 August 2011


What does everyday life mean to you?



Everyday life is what it's all about. Im a strong believer in everyday life and that you should plan you life so that everyday is whats exiting. It's what I live for!

Can you share a daily ritual with us?



Everyday, twice a day at least, I make myself coffee on my mokka pot. It's a daily ritual that takes time and that I enjoy every step of. I grind the coffee beans, clean the mokka pot and fill it with fresh water. Gently stamp the coffee. Put the pot on the stove and start warming milk. Wait and watch the pot ready for when the coffee starts pouring and the milk reaches the right temperature. Pour the coffee and foam milk and make a perfect, strong cappuccino.

How do you break the pattern of everyday life, once in a while?



When you have a little kid the pattern almost never breaks entirely. She always gets up early and the day follows her schedule. But this summer I have enjoyed leaving her with good friends and family and traveling with my husband and our friends. This is when my everyday life meets its full contrast - in a different country, a different city and with a whole different schedule.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mette is a web designer & is studying for her masters in Digital Design and Communication. For more information about her work visit her website. For a peak into her everyday life, visit her blog or follow her on twitter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment

  1. So glad I have another new blog to follow. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Elke Dag. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.