This morning I woke up with a headache, bumped my elbow and realized that the allergies are still going strong. It didn't take long though, for my mood to shift. And seeing as the last couple of weeks my mood has been swinging like there is no tomorrow, I would like to hold on to some nice thoughts that occured to me this morning and post links to yummy pages. You know, in case i bump my leg later on.
♥ I'm loving all the enthousiastic comments on this post, a tribe is forming, it's so good to see it/us coming together and sharing our thoughts on the creative life. I will send out a mail to everyone either this weekend or on Monday with more details.
♥ Coffee rules.
♥ This post by Megg really got me wondering what thoughts and images I let into my head and life. To be honest, there have been more negative thoughts than positive ones lately and I think this has gone on long enough. Today I'm gonna make an effort to put pretty things in my head. (Sound like I'm gonna decorate my braincells with pink bows or something, but you know what I mean. No?)
♥ More good thoughts and you know what the best medicine is, right?
♥ Just discovered this blog, and so far really like it. Here's something on keeping creatively motivated. I guess we all know the basics, but it never hurt to read them again and from different angles.
♥ Yesterday I realized how much drawing & painting calms me down. It shuts up the gremlins, it makes me relax, I really need to remember this.
♥ Read this. It's beautiful and it will help.
Happy Friday!
No comments
Post a Comment